NetSuite offers your BPO/BPaaS practice transformational capabilities for greater cost-effectiveness and client service. Just like NetSuite customers, our BPO partners can reduce costs, improve efficiency and visibility, and speed time to value with a single platform that scales from small clients to global enterprises.
- Manage and support clients of any size, from small business to multinational corporations, with NetSuite’s end-to-end and scalable solution.
- Improve financial visibility with native on-demand reporting and analytics on real-time data.
- Expand service offerings to include inventory, project management, ecommerce, CRM and more on one end-to-end business platform.
- Easily enable functionality outside financials, such as inventory, projects, ecommerce, and CRM with no integration or additional vendors and often with little to no cost.
- Implement industry-leading practices quickly with SuiteSuccess, significantly speed up time to value.
- Use SuiteFlow to build sophisticated workflows for internal users, or workflows that accommodate client approvals or other inputs, to maximize efficiency and process coordination.
- Improve peace of mind for clients and your BPO/BPaaS practice with NetSuite’s secure, enterprise-class infrastructure, featuring dual data centers and multiple layers of redundancy, disaster tolerance, failover and high availability.
- Enrich and extend your NetSuite environment with process- and industry-specific applications from SuiteCloud Developer Network.
Hear from some of our existing BPO partners:
For more information on taking advantage of the NetSuite BPO Partner Program, email email@example.com.
Looking for BPO/BPaaS partner recommendations? Fill out this form and we will contact you with recommendations.